Sökning: "Financial Constraints"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Constraints.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We examine whether short sellers are a source of effective corporate governance in the context of M&A. Using a sample of 9,386 U.S. mergers & acquisitions from 2002 to 2016, we find that acquirers subject to more short interest experience significantly higher announcement period abnormal stock returns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this empirical research is to evaluate the relationship between credit constraints and household risky assets in China. The life-cycle hypothesis theory and household portfolio choice theory is the basis of the research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Today’s electricity system faces a lot of challenges. The Swedish TSO, SvK, has expressed an increased worry about the system reliability and fears for the grid robustness. This worry stems from a continuously growing share of electricity produced from non-plannable production such as wind power. LÄS MER
4. Bridging the gaps? : Practitioner’s attitudes and understanding of the temporal,institutional and funding gaps between humanitarian anddevelopment assistanceMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Due to an increased humanitarian caseload the UN has called for the international community to work differently from delivering aid to ending needs, partly by enhancing the engagement between humanitarian and development actors. The thesis aims to describe and analyse the dynamics between humanitarian and development aid and by so doing provide an empirical contribution to the larger discussion on how to streamline international assistance by addressing the temporal, institutional and funding gaps between the two types of assistance. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we study the effects of financial constraints on financial reporting behavior by investigating whether discretionary accruals can signal good investment opportunities and enable access to external financing for financially constrained firms. We study a panel of firms listed on the Swedish main market between 2007-2015 and use established models for estimating discretionary accruals and investment opportunities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Financial Constraints.