Sökning: "Financial Mergers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Mergers.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Divestitures have grown in importance and popularity over the years, rivaling other strategic transactions in mergers and acquisitions. The dominating opinion in academic research is that divestitures overall generate an abnormal return for the parent company stock. LÄS MER
3. The Effect of Terminated Bids in Mergers & Acquisitions - A study on the effect of terminated bids’ buy-and-hold abnormal returns in a short- and long-term perspective on the European market 1990-2015Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine the target firm’s abnormal returns in two aspects; short-term and long-term after a bid gets terminated for different categorizations and payment methods. The approach is the buy-and hold abnormal returns presented by Barber & Lyon (1997). LÄS MER
4. Due Diligence in Cross-Border M&As : Top Management Team's human capital affecting the speed of due diligence processMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Master Thesis in Business Administration Title: Due Diligence in Cross-border M&As - Top management team´s human capital affecting speed of due diligence process Authors: Jürgen Sabernik and Matti Salakka Tutor: Tommaso Minola, Ph.D. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We examine whether short sellers are a source of effective corporate governance in the context of M&A. Using a sample of 9,386 U.S. mergers & acquisitions from 2002 to 2016, we find that acquirers subject to more short interest experience significantly higher announcement period abnormal stock returns. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Financial Mergers.