Sökning: "Financial Statement Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Financial Statement Analysis.
1. Income Measures -Analysts' use income measures and the consistency with IAS 1 Presentation of Financial StatementsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and background to the problem: The IASB and FASB started a joint project in April 2004 on financial statement presentation with the goal of further developing convergence of international standards. Proposed amendments to IAS 1 resulted in a revision of the standard in September 2007, which came into force in January 2009. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe thesis is addressing the inventory valuation method called moving average and how this inventory method handles exchange rate differences. Intentions of the study is also to highlight differences and similarities between the two methods standard cost and moving average. LÄS MER
4. Finansiella nyckeltal i svenska börsbolag - En empirisk studie av historiska värden och förekomsten av konvergens till långtidsmedelvärdenC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Practitioners of financial statement analysis are dependent on key ratios in a multiple number of situations, one in particular being equity valuation. A lack of historical benchmarks, and knowledge regarding the time series behaviour of such ratios, has been identified regarding Swedish companies. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The DuPont formula is one of the most well known and basic tools used for financial statement analysis and is highly useful for understanding firms strategies and operating environment. Previous studies on American listed companies have also shown that analysis of the changes in the DuPont components is useful in forecasting contexts. LÄS MER