Sökning: "Gender Discrimination"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 367 uppsatser innehållade orden Gender Discrimination.
1. “The quest to attract female video game employees” Employer branding: Factors limiting women to initiate a career in the video game industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Using data extracted through the Current Population Survey (CPS), this thesis evaluates the effects of the Illinois 2003 Equal Pay Act and its amendments. This is done through studying the effects that the implementation of this legislation had on gender specific labour market outcomes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the politicising capacity of gender equality policy in the European Investment and Structural funds (ESI funds). It takes off from studies on the implementation of the policy, which indicates that it is not able to politicise gender – because it does not articulate gender equality in conflictual terms. LÄS MER
4. Diskriminering av kvinnliga polska migranter i Storbritannien: en kvalitativ intervjustudie av diskriminering och stigmatisering i ljuset av BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis investigates experiences of discrimination among Polish female migrantsworking in Great Britain in jobs that do not correspond to their degrees and qualifications from Poland. The overarching question is; What experiences do female Polish migrants have ofdiscrimination and stigmatization on the grounds of ethnicity and gender, and what implications dothese experiences have? This question is explored through ten semi-structured interviews, collected in Great Britain. LÄS MER
5. Gender-based violence in the refugee camps in Cox Bazar : -A case study of Rohingya women’s and girls’ exposure to gender-based violenceMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Rohingya, an ethnic minority group that traditionally have lived in Rakhine State, Myanmar, are facing severe structural discrimination from the Myanmar state. Rohingya women and girls have experienced horrific acts of gender-based violence from the Myanmar army in Rakhine State before they fled to Bangladesh and the refugee camps in Cox Bazar area. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Gender Discrimination.