Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8446 uppsatser innehållade ordet General.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The implementation of this research increases the awareness of the value for luxury fashion brands in utilizing social media as a communication channel to reach young consumers globally. It provides a general understanding of young consumers’ perception of luxury fashion brands on social media in regards to geographic cultural background, attitude towards new luxury, and preferred way of contacts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The general motive of this work will be to try to develop an new way of using mathematics in a fashion design process.By using mathematics in order to make a way to calculate what will be a part of the collection and what it will look like. LÄS MER
3. Ungdomars förhållningssätt till cannabis - En kvalitativ studie med fokusgruppsintervjuer i en västsvensk kommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The current research shows that cannabis use is increasing, while alcohol use is decreasing in many countries. The reason for the increase is considered to be the increased availability and that adolescents attitudes towards cannabis has become more liberal. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Every year about 450 women in Sweden are diagnosed with cervical cancer, almost 200 die and thousands undergo surgery because of cell changes in the cervix. A HPV infection can lead to cervical cancer and therefor costs for the society. The implementation of a vaccination program against HPV is a way to avoid these costs. LÄS MER
5. Rural-urban migration in southwestern rural Uganda - The perceptions and strategies of the left-behindKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Around the globe a phenomenon called rural-urban migration occurs which means that people move from rural to urban areas. The world today gets more and more urbanized and 2007 was the year when more than half of the world’s population lived in urban areas. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet General.