Sökning: "Grammatical Framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Grammatical Framework.
1. Grammatical Effects of Affect A contrastive corpus analysis of the use and meaning of infant and babyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at (1) outlining a basic understanding of how affective, or expressive,meaning can be understood relative to linguistic meaning and language at large, and (2) analysinghow affective meaning may relate to epistemological status and reference type in actual languageuse. The thesis' theoretical framework is largely situated within the paradigm of cognitivelinguistics, and in particular drawing from the work of Langacker (2008). LÄS MER
2. The hierarchy of Chinese grammar: A cross-sectional study of L2 Chinese within Processability TheoryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Processability Theory (PT) is a well-established theoretical framework within the field of Second Language Acquisition, which describes the development of acquiring language as a process of acquiring procedural skills. The procedural skills are necessary for the learner being able to process different grammatical structures of the target language, and these are obtained by the learner through available input and the given learning device. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to investigate if test constructors, language examiner and teachers take Swedish L2 students in consideration when creating tests in history. The purpose is also to discover what types of assignments that best evaluate Swedish L2 students’ knowledge and abilities, and examine the teachers view of the Swedish national assessment in the subject history. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The operators at SOS Alarm receives thousands of calls each day at the different emergency medical communication centres, owned by SOS Alarm, all over Sweden. A subset of these calls contain room for improvement and the operators could learn to improve from these calls. LÄS MER
5. Can elicited imitation be used to measure grammatical development : a cross-sectional study of L2 Swedish within the framework of the Processability TheoryKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract The aim of the thesis was to examine whether or not the elicited imitation test can be used as a valid tool for measuring developmental sequences of grammatical structures in the production of L2 Swedish derived from the Processability Theory (PT, Pienemann, 1998). The thesis aimed to answer the following questions: Will the participants follow the predicted implicational pattern of the developmental stages of PT in both the elicited data and the free production data? If they do not, are there any differences between the participants’ results of the elicited data and the free production data? Are there any participants who can process a later stage without a prerequisite stage in the two sets of data? The elicited data was collected by recording nine L2-learners of Swedish imitating 29 model sentences pre-recorded by an L1-speaker of Swedish. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Grammatical Framework.