Sökning: "Grammatical Framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden Grammatical Framework.
1. ORE WA BOKU JA NAI. Second Language Identities: Swedish exchange student’s usage of first person pronouns in JapaneseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to further investigate how expression of gender identity in Japanese takes form, with focus on the grammatical category 1S pronouns, such as watashi (私), watakushi (私), ore (俺) and boku (僕). This study includes both a quantitative and qualitative approach towards usage of Japanese’s 1S pronouns. LÄS MER
2. Grammatical Effects of Affect A contrastive corpus analysis of the use and meaning of infant and babyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at (1) outlining a basic understanding of how affective, or expressive,meaning can be understood relative to linguistic meaning and language at large, and (2) analysinghow affective meaning may relate to epistemological status and reference type in actual languageuse. The thesis' theoretical framework is largely situated within the paradigm of cognitivelinguistics, and in particular drawing from the work of Langacker (2008). LÄS MER
3. The hierarchy of Chinese grammar: A cross-sectional study of L2 Chinese within Processability TheoryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Processability Theory (PT) is a well-established theoretical framework within the field of Second Language Acquisition, which describes the development of acquiring language as a process of acquiring procedural skills. The procedural skills are necessary for the learner being able to process different grammatical structures of the target language, and these are obtained by the learner through available input and the given learning device. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to investigate if test constructors, language examiner and teachers take Swedish L2 students in consideration when creating tests in history. The purpose is also to discover what types of assignments that best evaluate Swedish L2 students’ knowledge and abilities, and examine the teachers view of the Swedish national assessment in the subject history. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The operators at SOS Alarm receives thousands of calls each day at the different emergency medical communication centres, owned by SOS Alarm, all over Sweden. A subset of these calls contain room for improvement and the operators could learn to improve from these calls. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Grammatical Framework.