Sökning: "Grammatical Framework"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Grammatical Framework.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The operators at SOS Alarm receives thousands of calls each day at the different emergency medical communication centres, owned by SOS Alarm, all over Sweden. A subset of these calls contain room for improvement and the operators could learn to improve from these calls. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Linguistic mood is a grammatical term as well as a morphological category of the verb. Due to its often philosophical implications it is challenging to find a definition or a common understanding of the notion; it has been proven historically and linguistically difficult to analyze. LÄS MER
3. Translating Modality : Disentangling the semantics of the modal auxiliaries in an investment fund prospectus and its translation from English to SwedishMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the use of modal auxiliaries in an investment fund prospectus and how they are translated into Swedish. The semantics of modal auxiliaries is a rather fuzzy area. One modal verb such as may or will can have several different meanings, depending on the textual and situational context. LÄS MER
4. Can elicited imitation be used to measure grammatical development : a cross-sectional study of L2 Swedish within the framework of the Processability TheoryKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract The aim of the thesis was to examine whether or not the elicited imitation test can be used as a valid tool for measuring developmental sequences of grammatical structures in the production of L2 Swedish derived from the Processability Theory (PT, Pienemann, 1998). The thesis aimed to answer the following questions: Will the participants follow the predicted implicational pattern of the developmental stages of PT in both the elicited data and the free production data? If they do not, are there any differences between the participants’ results of the elicited data and the free production data? Are there any participants who can process a later stage without a prerequisite stage in the two sets of data? The elicited data was collected by recording nine L2-learners of Swedish imitating 29 model sentences pre-recorded by an L1-speaker of Swedish. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för svenska språket (SV)
Sammanfattning : English title: Another Point of ViewThe aim of this study is to find traces of learning in the process of peer response. This is explored by investigating the experiences expressed by the students and their work of transforming criteria into peer response questions. An analysis is also made of which criteria they focus on in their feedback. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Grammatical Framework.