Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade ordet Heterostructure.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Teoretisk Fysik
Sammanfattning : High-mobility two-dimensional electron gas (2DEG) which resides at the interface between GaAs and AlGaAs layered semiconductors has been used experimentally and theoretically to study ballistic electron transport. The present project is motivated by recent experiments in magnetic electron focusing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : This project report attempts to measure the piezoelectric effect in strained core-shell nanowires. The core material is wurtzite indium phosphide (InP) and the shell material wurtzite gallium indium arsenide (Ga(x)In(1-x)As). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Materialteori
Sammanfattning : In this work Density Functional Theory and the Nudged Elastic Band method are used to calculate energy barriers to study atomic diffusion. Diffusion is one of the processes that leads to non ideal experimental conditions such as defects or not sharp enough interfaces. LÄS MER
4. Modelling of Electron Transport in Thermoelectric Devices based on Semiconductor HeterostructuresKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik
Sammanfattning : The electron transmission probability in semiconductor heterostructures made of potential barriers whose height, width and separation are modified to follow different Gaussian functions are calculated using the transfer matrix theory. These structures then serve as electron obstacles in thermoelectric devices in order to increase the output power and efficiency. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Recent preliminary experiments appear to show that using the electron-electron interaction as a way to filter electrons through a quantum point contact (QPC) according to spin might be possible. The same experiments also show that the geometry of the constriction has an effect on the filtering. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Heterostructure.