Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 uppsatser innehållade ordet Holland.
- Magister-uppsats, Sophiahemmet Högskola; Sophiahemmet Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: In the world's industrialized countries, most women give birth to their children in hospitals, a birthplace that has become the norm. In Sweden, hospital birth and home birth are the options available. About 0.1 percent of women in Sweden are planning a home delivery but the interest is about 10 times higher. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Operation Market Garden is famous for its failure, although before its execution, all signs pointed to an imminent Allied victory. As well as being outnumbered in both men and weapons the Germans were also disorganized due to previous defeats. The reason why the operation failed has, therefore, interested many. LÄS MER
3. Readers’ Perceptions of Gender, Use of Stereotypes and Identification with Literary Texts : Selected South African High School Students’ Responses on “A Rose for Emily”Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : Selected South African high school students’ perceptions of stereotypes in William Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily” are the center of attention in an attempt to establish or refute the existence of a uniform interpretation in the interpretive community. The textual reader responses were collected by using a questionnaire. LÄS MER
4. Extraction of Follow up Parameters of Bone Density Microwave Sensor from Post Craniotomy and Lower Extremity Trauma Rehabilitation MeasurementsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Longitudinal microwave based sensor systems facilitates frequent follow ups in scenarios where healing information is largely missing. An example is neonatalcraniotomy where Computerized Tomography (CT) information is available mostly before surgery and up to three years after that. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Adolescent sexual and reproductive health is crucial to sustainable development. Regional and national trends emphasise the need to address this issue. Despite national efforts, Mexico continues to have high rates of adolescent birth rates. Insufficient sex education seems to be among the factors contributing to these high rates. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Holland.