Sökning: "Human Rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1254 uppsatser innehållade orden Human Rights.
1. CULTUURLIJN. A Project that paves the way for social inclusion and empowerment of asylum seekers?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : International migration has increased considerably over the past decades, mainly due to a risein the number of asylum seekers who have applied for international protection. Prior to arrivalin Europe, the migrants have often passed a long journey, followed by a trying asylum processdetermining their legal status in the host country. LÄS MER
2. Welfare, Integration and Human Rights: A study on labour market segregation and integration policy in Norway.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : A fundamental principle of human rights is that of equality and non-discrimination. This should apply to every human being on an individual basis and to everyone of a Member State’s territory. However, in many countries immigrants face problems with high unemployment. LÄS MER
3. "Reencountering our ways": A discourse analysis of indigenous women's work for their individual rights within the Mayan systems in Guatemala.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Legal pluralism, the co-existence of several legal systems within the same state, exists in most countries in the world. This existence of parallel legal systems can enhance women’s access to justice, for example if these legal institutions are located closer to the women in the rural areas or if the representatives speak the same language as the women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe Swedish government commissioned a committee led by Hadar Cars in December 1993 to report on the question of channeling assistance for building democratic structures through Party Affiliated Organizations (PAOs) 1. The report laid down the foundation for what can be seen as the Swedish template for political party assistance. LÄS MER
5. En inklusiv etik på goda grunder? -Vår livsstil och djurens liv, en filosofisk och teologisk diskussionMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The relationship human has to animals are complex and I discuss this from a theological and philosophical perspective in this essay. I ask on what grounds, with what arguments and how one could live with an inclusive ethic. I discuss the philosopher Peter Singer and the theologian Andrew Linzey to see their agreements and differences. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Human Rights.