Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1164 uppsatser innehållade ordet Human-Rights.
1. Welfare, Integration and Human Rights: A study on labour market segregation and integration policy in Norway.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : A fundamental principle of human rights is that of equality and non-discrimination. This should apply to every human being on an individual basis and to everyone of a Member State’s territory. However, in many countries immigrants face problems with high unemployment. LÄS MER
2. "Reencountering our ways": A discourse analysis of indigenous women's work for their individual rights within the Mayan systems in Guatemala.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Legal pluralism, the co-existence of several legal systems within the same state, exists in most countries in the world. This existence of parallel legal systems can enhance women’s access to justice, for example if these legal institutions are located closer to the women in the rural areas or if the representatives speak the same language as the women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe Swedish government commissioned a committee led by Hadar Cars in December 1993 to report on the question of channeling assistance for building democratic structures through Party Affiliated Organizations (PAOs) 1. The report laid down the foundation for what can be seen as the Swedish template for political party assistance. LÄS MER
4. The loudest whisper in society: Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice in regards to sexual health of Transgender male to female in Kathmandu, NepalMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to explore some of the knowledge, attitudes, practice and experience of the transgender in this study in regards to their sexuality and sexual practice. This also includes their experience with sex work since it is apparent that all the respondents have been involved or still are with sex work. LÄS MER
5. Child Domestic Labour: The Impact of Child Domestic Work on the Psychosocial Wellbeing of Children from a Human Rights Perspective A Case Study of Lusaka City in ZambiaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The challenge posed by child domestic labour remains very large in Zambia. Children forced out of school and into labour to help their families to make ends meet are denied schooling opportunities and skills needed for gainful future employment, thereby perpetuating the cycle of poverty in the family. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Human-Rights.