Sökning: "Hybrid Distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Hybrid Distribution.
1. Businesses intruding on the welfare state arena : A study of how CSR within education can be seen as legitimate business practiceMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In coordinated market economies, the role distribution is clear: the state provides welfare services and businesses conduct business. In the welfare state of Sweden, however, businesses address social issues and thus transcend their traditional role. LÄS MER
2. Contrast Enhancement of Colour Images using Transform Based Gamma Correction and Histogram EqualizationMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Contrast is an important factor in any subjective evaluation of image quality. It is the difference in visual properties that makes an object distinguishable from other objects and background. Contrast Enhancement method is mainly used to enhance the contrast in the image by using its Histogram. LÄS MER
3. The Performance of Market Risk Models for Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall Backtesting : In the Light of the Fundamental Review of the Trading BookMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The global financial crisis that took off in 2007 gave rise to several adjustments of the risk regulation for banks. An extensive adjustment, that is to be implemented in 2019, is the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB). LÄS MER
4. Modelling IT risk in banking industry : A study on how to calculate the aggregate loss distribution of IT riskMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, FöretagsekonomiHögskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Lack of internal data makes some operational risks hard to calculate with quantitative models. This is true for the IT risk or the risk that a bank will experience losses caused by IT System and Infrastructure failure. LÄS MER
5. The interplay of regional dynamics, firm characteristics, and knowledge bases in establishing global innovation networks – A case study of the video game cluster in the Skåne region of SwedenMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the spatial distribution of different knowledge sourcing mechanisms by a network of video game developers in the Skåne region of Sweden. The video game industry has evolved considerably since its inception; transforming from a localized niche industry to one of the fastest growing media industries in the world. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Hybrid Distribution.