Sökning: "IKEA TECHNOLOGY"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden IKEA TECHNOLOGY.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Humans have interacted using speech for thousands of years. Since the middle of last century, humans have been able to interact with computers using speech. Recent investments in speech recognition have resulted in the technology making its way into the homes of mainstream consumers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Supply chains lack transparency due to their complexity and fragmentation. Blockchain technology is increasingly expected to revolutionise businesses and promises to create trustworthy transparency. This study aimed to investigate the potentials of blockchain technology for supply chain transparency beyond the growing glorification. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Augmented reality (AR) allows the enrichment of the physical world by adding virtual computer-generated digital information in real time to it (Furht, 2014). This provides marketers with previously unimagined options for reaching out and engaging with customers. LÄS MER
4. Development of a Simulation Tool to Support the Process of Setting Climate Targets – An Exploratory Study at IKEAMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background The world’s governments agreed in 2010 to work towards limiting global warming to a two-degree warming compared to pre-industrial temperatures with the presumption that this would suffice in order to avoid the worst effects of climate change. Meeting this goal would, according to The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, require a reduction of global emissions by 41–72 percent by the year 2050. LÄS MER
5. Internal benchmark of IKEA's Sourcing Assignment processes and documents across business areas and categories - A multiple case studyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: The IKEA Range & Supply organisation consists of business areas (BAs) and categories. BAs work with product development toward end-customers while the material-based categories work toward suppliers with purchasing and sourcing related tasks. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet IKEA TECHNOLOGY.