Sökning: "IKEA TECHNOLOGY"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 150 uppsatser innehållade orden IKEA TECHNOLOGY.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Direct Material Safety Stock Standard Authors: Oscar Gustavsson, Oskar Strömberg Supervisors: Gustaf Lilja, IKEA Industry Eva Berg, Division of Industrial management and logistics, Lund University Contribution: This thesis has been a complete elaboration between the two authors. Each author has been involved in every part of the process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Humans have interacted using speech for thousands of years. Since the middle of last century, humans have been able to interact with computers using speech. Recent investments in speech recognition have resulted in the technology making its way into the homes of mainstream consumers. LÄS MER
3. Inspiring children and teenagers to pursue science and technology : A study in methods, activities, and toys that could potentially make technology and science interesting to children and teenagersMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för maskinteknik (MT)
Sammanfattning : This is a study in what motivates children and teenagers to pursue science and technology as future career choices. The subject is of relevance due to the increasing dependency on technology and the decline in engineering applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Products today are mostly sold from the Internet. Both Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) has become a tool for visualization. IKEA Home has started a new era where user has the possibility to visualize their product in a preferable context. The purpose of IKEA home is to give users the opportunity to architect their own products. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Augmented reality (AR) allows the enrichment of the physical world by adding virtual computer-generated digital information in real time to it (Furht, 2014). This provides marketers with previously unimagined options for reaching out and engaging with customers. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet IKEA TECHNOLOGY.