Sökning: "IMPORTANCE OF BUSINESS studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 uppsatser innehållade orden IMPORTANCE OF BUSINESS studies.
1. The Trade-off between inventory level and satisfaction of a volatile demand -A study of three companies in the Swedish fashion retail industryMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: The fashion industry is characterised by short product lifecycles, where demand is difficult, or almost impossible to forecast. This highlights the importance of having a strategy that can manage flexible inventory levels that can respond to changing customer demand. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : As a result of today`s competitive situation, the demand on the rapid development of research has increased. Both universities and companies are realizing the importance of a functioning and well-developed cooperation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Today, the society is demanding from the industries to perform Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities and show their responsibility by contributing and developing sustainable businesses. Especially for the agribusinesses in the Republic of Macedonia (RM), linked with many scandals concerning food and beverage production, it is crucial to work strategically with CSR, for example, by using ethical guidelines, such as codes of conduct (CoC). LÄS MER
4. The business plan as a decision making tool : case studies in the food processing sector in the Republic of MacedoniaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This master thesis presents a study on the impact of the business plan on the development of small and medium size enterprises in the food processing sector in the Republic of Macedonia and its importance in the modern competitive market environment. Among economists and entrepreneurs a widely spread opinion is that the greatest impact on economic development of a national economy are small and medium size enterprises. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the firm and transaction characteristics of PIPE issuers. Whereas previous empirical studies have been focused on the U.S. LÄS MER