Sökning: "IT marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1934 uppsatser innehållade orden IT marketing.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Innovative technologies have aided in the evolution of communicative patterns betweenindividuals, organizations, and society at large. For businesses this means that marketingmust be integrated with emergent ICT in an effort to exploit available digital marketingtactics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how libraries market themselves in social media and why they do it. I have studied a certain public library’s process of introducing social media into its marketing mix, the preparations for this process and the effects of these marketing methods. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay in Art History treats the former Central Post Office in Gothenburg, Sweden, and its recent transformation into a luxury hotel. The magnificent original building in neo-classical style, inaugurated in 1925, has been supplemented by a twelve stories high tower in postmodern style containing hotel rooms and suites, creating a complex architecture. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Higher education (HE) has become an increasingly competitive sector. The number of countries that are actively involved in international student recruitment has grown considerably. LÄS MER
5. Effektivisering av byggproduktion med VDC och förstärkt verklighet : Streamlining construction work with VDC and augmented realityUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Byggvetenskap; KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) is currently used more and more within construction design and planning as well as construction as a streamlining tool aiming to improve communication and decrease the number of construction defects. VDC is constantly developing, but what comes next? The augmented reality (AR) technology is currently not used within construction in Sweden but should be considered as the next step in line regarding the integration of reality and digital information. LÄS MER