Sökning: "Illegal logging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Illegal logging.
1. Analyse of the early effects on the Ukrainian forestry sector as a result of the Log Export ban : an interview study with economic analyses, including theories about trade and exportMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : Illegal logging and illegal export of roundwood has been of great concern within the forestry sector around the whole world for a long time. One of the most common tools used in hopes to resolve this issue is a law called The Log Export Ban (LEB). LÄS MER
2. Den asiatiska elefanten (Elephas maximus) i turismen : vilka blir konsekvenserna av utnyttjandet av asiatiska elefanter inom turismen?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : The Asian elephant (Elephas maximus) has played an important role in the cultural, economic and social life of Asia for millennia, and today elephant trekking and similar activities are a central image of the tourism marketing campaign. Though in most countries it has been illegal for years, elephants are harvested from the wild to be used for this type of work. LÄS MER
3. From coca to butterflies: Managing Natural Resources for Post-Conflict Peacebuilding. A Case Study of Otanche Community, Colombia.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Inspired by environmental peacebuilding literature, this research explores the peacebuilding potential of natural resources through a qualitative case study of a conflict-affected community’s transition of livelihood strategies from coca cultivation to butterfly farming. The fieldwork was carried out with peasant families in rural Otanche - a biodiversity-rich area that, besides the Colombian conflict, has been affected by illegal logging, illicit crops, and violence associated with emerald mining. LÄS MER
4. Private conservation : hope for biodiversity conservation? : a multiple-case study of private protected areas in EcuadorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Unlike other environmental threats, the loss of biodiversity is irreversible and the current and rapid loss of species is alarming. Several authors agree the state-owned protected areas are not sufficient to lessen biodiversity loss which is accentuated because most of the biodiversity is on private land. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : Illegal logging and its related trade is of great concern around the world. The European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR) is a regulatory approach by the EU to prevent illegal timber and timber products to be placed on the European Union inner market. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Illegal logging.