Sökning: "Impact study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4972 uppsatser innehållade orden Impact study.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Globalization that diminishes the barriers to trade worldwide has transformed the structure of production and increased the global competition in the textile and apparel industry. Especially, the elimination of quotas on January 2005 has totally changed the whole scenario of the apparel industry. A boom has been noticed in the emerging markets. LÄS MER
2. Ungdomars förhållningssätt till cannabis - En kvalitativ studie med fokusgruppsintervjuer i en västsvensk kommunKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The current research shows that cannabis use is increasing, while alcohol use is decreasing in many countries. The reason for the increase is considered to be the increased availability and that adolescents attitudes towards cannabis has become more liberal. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Every year about 450 women in Sweden are diagnosed with cervical cancer, almost 200 die and thousands undergo surgery because of cell changes in the cervix. A HPV infection can lead to cervical cancer and therefor costs for the society. The implementation of a vaccination program against HPV is a way to avoid these costs. LÄS MER
4. Föräldraledighetens påverkan på mäns hälsa. En litteraturbaserad studie om sambandet mellan pappaledighet och hälsa utifrån riskbeteende och maskulinitet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Although life expectancy had increased in Sweden for many decades and several health problems had diminished over time, there was no change in men's risk behaviour regarding for instance high alcohol and tobacco consumption. Many of the gender differences in health that existed in society explained were due to power structures and beliefs about behaviour based on gender; a social construction that resulted in the relatively high valuation of men with a more masculine behaviour. LÄS MER
5. Rural-urban migration in southwestern rural Uganda - The perceptions and strategies of the left-behindKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Around the globe a phenomenon called rural-urban migration occurs which means that people move from rural to urban areas. The world today gets more and more urbanized and 2007 was the year when more than half of the world’s population lived in urban areas. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Impact study.