Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5205 uppsatser innehållade ordet Integration.
1. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
2. Den svenska oenigheten - En kvalitativ textanalys om konkurrerande ramverk i förhållande till arbetsmarknadsintegrationen av invandrare i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the premises for the debate regarding the integration of immigrants on the Swedish labour market, and how these premises structures the debate. The results from the study using a qualitative text analysis as method and a framework theory indicates that the variation of results is possible because the frameworks used in the debate is constituted of three parts, where differences is possible within all three parts based on the actors’ ideas and interests. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to examine how Apartheid as a metaphor is used in German newspapers after the end of the apartheid era in South Africa. The essay proceeds from the linguistic field of Politolinguistik and is a corpus study of four German newspapers. LÄS MER
4. Identifying specific line balancing criteria for an efficient line balancing software : A case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktionHögskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Industriell produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktionHögskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : For any business, surviving in a competitive market while maintaining all the operational performance indices up to mark is very crucial. There are several theories and techniques to improve the efficiency of the operational performances. Line balancing is one of those well practiced techniques used daily in most of the industries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Matematik och tillämpad matematikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This is a thesis about how molliﬁcation can be used as a regularization method to reduce noise in ill-posed problems in order to make them well-posed. Ill-posed problems are problems where noise get magniﬁed during the solution process. An example of this is how measurement errors increases with diﬀerentiation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Integration.