Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5318 uppsatser innehållade ordet Integration.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, more and more countries in the Western world have introduced higher requirements on language and civics skills for the granting of citizenship. This tendency has been referred to by Joppke (2007) as ‘the civic integration policy trend’. LÄS MER
2. Framtidens fisk odlas i stan - En studie kring akvaponikens möjlighet till kommersiellt genomslag i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world population is increasing rapidly and humans eat more protein every year. By 2050, the world population is estimated to need 70% more protein than is available today. Already now, the world's ocean is fading, while today's meat production is one of the biggest contributors to the climate changes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the commercial streaming and distribution company C More Entertainment AB’s project “Filmtegration”. In collaboration with Svenska för invandrare (SFI) the project has made six Swedish films available for free screening for SFI-students. LÄS MER
4. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
5. Den svenska oenigheten - En kvalitativ textanalys om konkurrerande ramverk i förhållande till arbetsmarknadsintegrationen av invandrare i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the premises for the debate regarding the integration of immigrants on the Swedish labour market, and how these premises structures the debate. The results from the study using a qualitative text analysis as method and a framework theory indicates that the variation of results is possible because the frameworks used in the debate is constituted of three parts, where differences is possible within all three parts based on the actors’ ideas and interests. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Integration.