Sökning: "International Markets"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 412 uppsatser innehållade orden International Markets.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ekonomi och it; Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ekonomi och it
Sammanfattning : Companies marketing their products and/or services overseas are faced with the decision of whether to standardize or adapt their product offerings. This decision concerns firms commencing to market their products in foreign countries as well as those already operating internationally and is considering expanding into further markets. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Due to the nature of globalization, new strategies have been designed to break into new markets. Joint Venture is a common strategy to enter new markets and by using a Joint Venture, companies share risks and establish new contacts with local knowledge. Brazil is a market where foreign investors gain more and more interest. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the determinants of FDI inflows into the various regions of China. After implementing several reforms, beginning with the Open Door Policy in 1978, China is by today the second largest recipient of FDI in the world. However, the increasing amounts of FDI into the Chinese regions have not been evenly distributed. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : Background: Some brands have reached popularity much because of their origin and the "made-in" label can possibly generate a positive differentiating effect to the brand. Adequate examples are the British Burberry or the Italian Gucci, the French Chanel or the American Apple. LÄS MER
25. Pre-internationalization : - A case study of the decision to internationalize among small and medium sized Swedish enterprisesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : The process of internationalization has been one of the major areas of interest for researchersfor over four decades. The phase that precedes internationalization for firms, known as thepre-internationalization phase, has also been of interest to study. LÄS MER