Sökning: "International Markets"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 459 uppsatser innehållade orden International Markets.
6. Integration and Onboarding - an International Dimension. A study of integration and management adjustments for Swedish companies operating on the Japanese marketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The importance of managing and integrating employees in a globalized world with infinite numbers of multinational companies is certainly increasing. Researchers believe that people is nowadays the only resource that truly differentiates markets and cultures from each other. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to describe and analyze the potential in a new and foreign market and the market we chose to define is Lebanon. We want to see if there is any potential for Swedish fashion companies to establish there and what kind of problems and barriers the companies could bump into if they decide to expand their operations to Lebanon. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore Swedish fashion companies’ strategies applied to expansions abroad and to identify factors of success and failure. It analyzes empirical results from interviews, with representatives from three Swedish fashion companies, Gina Tricot, H&M and Nudie Jeans, about their international expansion strategies and compare them with theory of the topic. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers in September 2008 international capital markets trembled of uncertainty and investors did not know where the markets were heading. The market turmoil also had an impact on Sweden and especially on the banking sector due to the interdependence of international financial markets. LÄS MER
10. Conservation of Wild-harvested MedicinalPlant Species in Tanzania : Chain and consequence of commercial trade on medicinal plant speciesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Tanzania is endowed with more than 10,000 plant species, of which 1,100 are endemic. The coastal regions host most endemic species, due to its wide range of productive ecological conditions. Over 25 % of all species are used as wild-harvested medicinal plants. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet International Markets.