Sökning: "Internet of Things"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 454 uppsatser innehållade orden Internet of Things.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Today the Internet of Things (IoT) lacks universal standards for communication and interaction between devices. There is a wide collection of diverse software architectures for IoT applications on the market, where smart devices from diﬀerent manufacturers are often unable to interact with each other. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers the problem of improving the performance of observed time difference of arrival (OTDOA) based positioning for Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT). A new iterative low-complexity algorithm based on expectation maximization successive interference cancellation (EM-SIC) is presented. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: With the appearance of the fourth industrial revolution a lot of industries had to change and adapt to computer integrated manufacturing, the ‘Internet of things’, cloud computing, machine to machine communication, additive manufacturing and ‘big data’. Overall, this industrial transformation is driven by digitalization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The Internet of Things is a new and emerging branch of control systems where gatheredsensor data is analyzed using computer algorithms. This report applies Markov models, astatistical model based on states with transitions between them, to temperature datagathered from an office. LÄS MER
5. An investigation of lightweight cryptography and using the key derivation function for a hybrid scheme for security in IoTMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Data security plays a central role in the design of Internet of Things (IoT). Since most of the "things" in IoT are embedded computing devices it is appropriate to talk about cryptography in embedded of systems. This kind of devices is based on microcontrollers, which have limited resources (processing power, memory, storage, and energy). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Internet of Things.