Sökning: "Inverse Kinematics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Inverse Kinematics.
1. Manikin Time; Development of the Virtual Manikin with External Root and Improved Inverse KinematicsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Simulating manual assembly operations considering ergonomic load and clearancedemands requires detailed modeling of human body kinematics and motions, aswell as a tight coupling to powerful algorithms for collision-free path planning.The focus in this thesis is kinematics including balance and contact forces, andergonomically preferable motions in free space. LÄS MER
2. Foot Force Sensor Implementation and Analysis of ZMP Walking on 2D Bipedal Robot with Linear ActuatorsMaster-uppsats, Luleå/Department of Computer Science, Electrical and Space Engineering
Sammanfattning : The objectives of this study were to implement force sensors on the feet of a bipedal robot and analyze their response at different conditions. The data will be used to design a control strategy for the robot. The powered joints of the robot are driven by linear motors. A force sensor circuit was made and calibrated with different kinds of weight. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents an optimally designed kinematic structure for a new 6-DOF haptic devicebased on TAU configuration. The configuration of the TAU-2 proposed by Suleman Khan andKjell Andersson  was modified and its mobility was verified by using Grübler criterion tohave a 6 DOF. LÄS MER
4. Design and implementation of controller for robotic manipulators using Artificial Neural NetworksMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a novel method for controlling a manipulator with arbitrary number of Degrees of freedom is proposed, the proposed method has the main advantages of two common controllers, the simplicity of PID controller and the robustness and accuracy of adaptive controller. The controller architecture is based on an Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and a PID controller. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Fluid och mekanisk systemteknikInstitutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Fluid och mekanisk systemteknikInstitutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Atlas Copco Surface Drilling Equipment is one of the leading manufacturers of surface drill rigs. To stay in the top segment it is of great importance to have a well functioning development strategy as well as rig functions that makes the work as easy as possible for the operator. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Inverse Kinematics.