Sökning: "Knowledge Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2286 uppsatser innehållade orden Knowledge Management.
1. TITLE: NETWORK ORCHESTTRATION FOR ENVIRONMENAL SUSTAINBILITY; A CASE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES.Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : the hub firms which happen to be the central leading body carrying out responsibilities as a hub firm. The network orchestration comprises three vital orchestration processes Knowledge Mobility, Innovation Appropability and Network Stability which help the network orchestrator to communicate with multiple actors in the network. LÄS MER
2. Human Resources as a Business Partner − a qualitative study of cross-functional exchange in the professional partnership between HRBPs and line managersKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Changes in the external environment with demands for efficiency and organizational flexibility has challenged the traditional role of human resource management. In order to bring HR closer to the business, many organizations have implemented the HR business partner role which aims to effectively link HR and the business by forming close partnerships with line managers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson Money Services as a financial software program develops mobile services the aim of which is to provide worldwide money transactions. The development of the service includes multifunctional processes and a number of partnering organizations hence emerging hindrances in uncertainty management and risk assessment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Understanding communication aspects in cross-functional software development teams is important for managing a software development process. The recent researches in this area give a conceptual model based on the managers’ perspective, while employees’ perception is not analyzed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Social intranets are based on the Enterprise 2.0 expression and create a new way for organizations to communicate and work. It brings possibilities to leverage user generated content and engage in cooperation across organizational borders where users can get to know each other and share knowledge. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Knowledge Management.