Sökning: "Logistic Regression Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 189 uppsatser innehållade orden Logistic Regression Analysis.
1. The Forgotten Transfer - A Microeconomic Perspective on the Relevance of Educational Level for Selection of Transaction Channel for Domestic EU RemittancesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Up until today, academic research in the area of domestic remittances has been overshadowedby research on the globally far more recognized concept of international remittances. Theabundance of research has furthermore focused on elucidating potential net benefits anddrawbacks’ stemming from these financial flows, without much emphasis on selection oftransaction channels. LÄS MER
2. MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH STUDENT’S EXPERIENCES OF BEING BADLY TREATED, HARASSED AND DISCRIMINATED - A SECONDARY ANALYSIS OF THE MALMÖ UNIVERSITY STUDENT HEALTH SURVEYMaster-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : International and national reports and research have shown that between 12-75 % of the students at universities have experiences of being badly treated/humiliated, harassed or discriminated by staff or fellow students, at least once during their university studies. A newly published report by Malmö university is of importance because this report includes a broader range of variables that have a connection with experiences of being badly treated, harassed or discriminated. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : I detta arbete analyserades data för tågresor för att undersöka om faktorer kring resan kunde påverka förseningstiden, och förseningsrisken. Data var erhållen av Trafikverket för samtliga tågresor i Sverige (n = 827087) under året 2013 exklusive tunnelbane- och spårvagnsresor. LÄS MER
4. Modelling Non-life Insurance Policyholder Price Sensitivity : A Statistical Analysis Performed with Logistic RegressionKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis within mathematical statistics studies the possibility of modelling the renewal probability for commercial non-life insurance policyholders. The project was carried out in collaboration with the non-life insurance company If P&C Insurance Ltd. at their headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Quantifying the Impact of Community Social Capital on Sustainable Development in Uganda: The influence of water user committees in mitigating deterioration of household access to safe waterMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : Background: while access to safe water in Uganda increased between the early 1990s and 2010, current studies are showing that many safe water sources are not being properly maintained and so end up being abandoned. Since the maintenance of safe water sources is under the jurisdiction of water user committees (WUCs), this study seeks to measure the ability of water user committees in mitigating a deterioration in access to safe water. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Logistic Regression Analysis.