Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade ordet Māori.
1. Cultural Appropriation in Games : A Comparative Study Between Far Cry 3 (2012), Overwatch (2016) and Horizon Zero Dawn (2017)Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a comparative study between Far Cry 3 (2012), Overwatch (2016) and Horizon Zero Dawn (2017) to determine how game developers appropriate minority cultures in character design. The character designs are compared to the cultures of origin to determine whether they have been appropriated and to what extent. LÄS MER
2. Naturvård på Nya Zeeland : Hur bedrivs naturvård på Nya Zeeland och vilken roll har volontärer i detta?M1-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : New Zealand is a country that has been isolated from the large continents for over 80 million years. This has resulted in a biodiversity completely different from the rest of the world with flightless birds and a huge number of endemic species. The country has earlier failed in keeping the species and ecosystems in their natural state. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : When a person becomes a patient in the Auckland City Hospital, the largest public hospital in New Zealand, they often bring one or more family members with them for mental and physical support. This thesis focuses on these support persons, who in this thesis are referred to as the patient caregivers and their perspectives on staying at Te Whare Awhina (TWA). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Children’s books have been around since the early 1500s. They reflect the traditionalvalues of the times, yet they still serve as a socializing tool transmitting values from onegeneration to the next in today’s society (Gooden and Gooden 2001). LÄS MER
5. In Splendid Isolation : A Deconstructive Close-Reading of a Passage in Janet Frame's "The Lagoon"Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för humaniora (HUM)
Sammanfattning : In reading the literary criticism on Janet Frame's work it soon turns out that Frame was deconstructive before the concept was even invented. Thus, deconstruction is used in this essay to close-read a passage in the title story of her collection of short stories, The Lagoon (1951). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Māori.