Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade ordet Māori.
1. Rights and Resurgence in Aotearoa New Zealand: A Case Study of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples’ Role in Self-DeterminationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (The Declaration) has gained increasing attention as a tool for promoting indigenous rights. This study contributes to the discussion about its effectiveness by analysing the Declaration’s role in advancing indigenous peoples’ self-determination. LÄS MER
2. Cultural Appropriation in Games : A Comparative Study Between Far Cry 3 (2012), Overwatch (2016) and Horizon Zero Dawn (2017)Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a comparative study between Far Cry 3 (2012), Overwatch (2016) and Horizon Zero Dawn (2017) to determine how game developers appropriate minority cultures in character design. The character designs are compared to the cultures of origin to determine whether they have been appropriated and to what extent. LÄS MER
3. Naturvård på Nya Zeeland : Hur bedrivs naturvård på Nya Zeeland och vilken roll har volontärer i detta?M1-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : New Zealand is a country that has been isolated from the large continents for over 80 million years. This has resulted in a biodiversity completely different from the rest of the world with flightless birds and a huge number of endemic species. The country has earlier failed in keeping the species and ecosystems in their natural state. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : When a person becomes a patient in the Auckland City Hospital, the largest public hospital in New Zealand, they often bring one or more family members with them for mental and physical support. This thesis focuses on these support persons, who in this thesis are referred to as the patient caregivers and their perspectives on staying at Te Whare Awhina (TWA). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Children’s books have been around since the early 1500s. They reflect the traditionalvalues of the times, yet they still serve as a socializing tool transmitting values from onegeneration to the next in today’s society (Gooden and Gooden 2001). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Māori.