Sökning: "Market SECTOR"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 1414 uppsatser innehållade orden Market SECTOR.
16. Analyzing the usage of digital marketing and relationship marketing within Swedish SME’sin the B2B sector : Examining what is most effectiveKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Many small/medium-sized businesses to business companies today struggle withdeciding what marketing strategy to adopt since they do not have the same resources aslarger companies have. Large businesses have certain inherent advantages over smallercompanies. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Taking advantage of the fall and rise of the private maternity ward BB Sophia (2014-2016) in Stockholm, Sweden as a natural experiment, we used administrative payroll panel data from 2010-2018 with all publicly employed nurses in Stockholm County to evaluate classical monopsony models in nursing labor markets. Previous studies in nursing labor markets have evaluated the effect of legislated changes in staffing (salary) on salary (staffing), respectively, with mixed results. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine the relationship between investments in the Chinese stock market and shocks to the macroeconomic climate in the U.S. and in the EU. LÄS MER
19. Wind Power and the Electricity Wholesale Price Volatility : -An empirical study of the effect of wind power on the Swedish energy marketMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to estimate the effect of an increasing wind power sector in Sweden on the electricity wholesale price volatility. Previous studies on other energy markets have found a positive correlation but the Swedish market is interesting due to its large hydropower capacity. LÄS MER
20. Consumer Experience of Online Behavioural Advertising : A qualitative study exploring factors influencing consumer experience of OBA by Swedish online fashion retailersMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background For companies operating in the online fashion retail sector, understanding consumer behaviour is vital because of increased competition in the online market. The techniques for acquiring the necessary consumer information have, along with the digital revolution, become increasingly analytical and with this new marketing strategies and technologies have emerged. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Market SECTOR.