Sökning: "Mathematics and Statistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 721 uppsatser innehållade orden Mathematics and Statistics.
1. Prediction of Conversion Rates in Online Marketing - A study of the application of logistic regression for predicting conversion rates in online marketing.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was written in collaboration with an anonymous European automotive company, Company X, which uses online marketing as a part of their business model. In online marketing it is of inrest to estimate conversion rates, that is the quota of a population at an initial state that will go on to perform a certain action. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : As digital cameras become cheaper and better, computers more powerful, and robots more abundant the merging of these three techniques also becomes more common and capable. The combination of these techniques is often inspired by the human visual system and often strives to give machines the same capabilities that humans already have, such as object identification, navigation, limb coordination, and event detection. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Euler diagrams are common and intuitive visualizations for data involving sets and relationships thereof. Compared to Venn diagrams, Euler diagrams do not require all set relationships to be present and may therefore be area-proportional also with subset or disjoint relationships in the input. LÄS MER
4. On the variational characterization of quasi-periodic standing waves of the nonlinear Schrödinger equationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik (naturvetenskapliga fakulteten)
Sammanfattning : We consider quasi-periodic standing wave solutions U(t, x) = exp(i(ωt−px))Ψ(x) to the one-dimensional defocusing cubic nonlinear Schrödinger equation, where we assume that Ψ : R → C is 2π−periodic. We study a constrained minimization problem associated with these solutions, and we show that solutions with minimal period of Ψ(x) strictly less than 2π cannot be minimizers, whereas locally the minimum is obtained among those solutions with minimal period 2π. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With a growing number of sensors collecting information about systems in indus- try and infrastructure, one wants to extract useful information from this data. The goal of this project is to investigate the applicability of Echo State Net- work techniques to time-varying classification of multivariate time series from primarily mechanical and electrical systems. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Mathematics and Statistics.