Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 250 uppsatser innehållade ordet Mexico.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Titel: Den utländska skölden – En kvalitativ intervjustudie om kvinnliga frilansjournalisters iMexikos yrkeserfarenheterAuthor: Lisa AxelssonTutor: Gabriella SandstigNumber of pages: 51Number of words: 24 215Course: Bachelor thesis, JournalismPeriod: Fall 2017University: Dept. of Journalism, Media and Communication, Unviersity of GothenburgPurpose/Aim: The aim of the study is to map and analyze the working conditions, limitations andpossiblities for female freelance journalists in Mexico. LÄS MER
2. The role of technological complexity for sustainable transition policies - The case of solar energy technologies in MexicoMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This thesis research analyzed policies that promote resource mobilization for the development of the Solar Water Heaters and Photovoltaic industries in Mexico. The main inquiry is to identify the role that technological complexity plays in promoting resource mobilization for sustainable transition policies. LÄS MER
3. Corruption, global environmental degradation and multinational corporations – Is there a correlation?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The findings of this thesis suggest that there appears to be a bad spiral. In countries with a lot of natural resources and poorly developed socio-economic structures, there is a present tendency to lower environmental protection laws in order to attract foreign investors by creating market oriented regulations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : A project around loss and absence. This work is a reflection on tradition, mourning and the importance to remember. Based on how crafts relate to society in ceremonial contexts by being a tool to communicate with others. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : In this essay you will witness two different cultural exchanges that the Spaniards experienced in the 16th century, on one hand with the Aztec people from Mexico, and on the other hand with multiple peoples from the Philippines. The purpose of this essay is to find out how the Spaniards responded to facing these cultures for the very first time, and also to explore what the differences between these two exchanges were, and to find out why one led to the slaughter of so many human beings, and the other one did not. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Mexico.