Sökning: "Microsoft Kinect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Microsoft Kinect.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Three-dimensional human movement tracking has long been an important topic in medical and engineering field. Complex camera systems such as Vicon can be used to retrieve very precise motion data. However, the system is more commercial-oriented with a high cost. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In large and/or complex buildings, which can contain a lot of people, it’s important to ensure that evacuation in case of fire or other threats can be performed safely. In this report, the possibility to use Microsoft Kinect v2 for evacuation is examined to determine whether it can be used to provide dynamic crowd management systems and rescue services with information. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Health is one of the most important elements in every individual’s life. Even though there is much advancement in science, the quality of healthcare has never been up to the mark. This appears to be true especially in the field of Physiotherapy. LÄS MER
4. Kinect-based Music Application for Children with Severe Physical Disabilities : Kinect-based Music Application for Children with Severe Physical DisabilitiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on initial interviews with music teachers at Årstra SpecialSchool, Uppsala, it was found that each child in a music playing session has different preferences of type and sound of a musical instrument. However, most of them have combined cognitive and physical impairments, preventing them from playing the instrument that theymight like. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Context: Nowadays, the ice hockey is one of the main sports in Sweden and year by year the number of people that practice it is raising. For practicing the accuracy of the shot there are not a lot of devices in the market and the ones that already exist use high definition cameras and complex sensors which makes them very expensive to the amateur practice of the sport. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Microsoft Kinect.