Sökning: "Mobile Marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 uppsatser innehållade orden Mobile Marketing.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Business Intelligence is a set of tools and applications that are widely deployed across major corporations today. An appropriate translation for “Business Intelligence” in Swedish is “beslutstöd”, and it clearly describes the purpose of such a solution, andt hat is to collect, compress, consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources, so that critical decisions can be made based on it hence the name “beslutstöd. LÄS MER
2. Marketing Strategy for Mobile Application on iOS : An evaluation to marketing strategy made by Chinese small and medium-sized apps-making companiesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/StatistikFilosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/StatistikFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : If customers respond differently to a campaign, it is worthwhile to find those customers who respond most positively and direct the campaign towards them. This can be done by using so called incremental response analysis where respondents from a campaign are compared with respondents from a control group. LÄS MER
4. Marketing and PR in Social Media : How the utilization of Instagram builds and maintains customer relationshipsKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : With the rise of social media and the emergence of smartphones, new possibilities have arisen for companies to create and maintain customer relations. Today, customers expect companies to be represented on social media platforms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : We are a few years into a paradigm shift where mobile Internet usage around the world is increasing fast. Smartphones have in Sweden become the device a substantial proportion of the population have, and companies have seen them as a new way to communicate with consumers. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Mobile Marketing.