Sökning: "Monetary Policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 193 uppsatser innehållade orden Monetary Policy.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Ellingsen, Söderström and Masseng (2003) describe an empirical strategy to test their model about how central bank interventions affect asset prices. They manually analyse a Wall Street Journal column in order to determine whether bond traders interpreted a target rate change as reaction to new information about the economy or change of central bank preferences. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the effects of U.S. monetary policy announcements in the aftermath of the subprime crisis on financial analysts' ability to predict stock prices. We study such effects, if any, using Bloomberg data on equity analyst 12-month target prices and subsequent realized stock prices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines whether the effect of the Swedish repo rate on the mortgage rate has changed during the period between the years of 2005-2017. The relation between the repo rate and mortgage rate is examined during three time intervals using regressions and correlation analysis. LÄS MER
4. Revealing distributional transmission channels of monetary policy: Evidence from U.S. household-level dataD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Increasing inequality and a slow recovery have prompted interests in the redistributional effects of monetary policy. In order to improve understanding of transmission channels and to enhance the effectiveness of monetary policy, this thesis sets out to explore heterogeneous consumption responses to monetary policy shocks. To this end, U.S. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, wealth development in Great Britain is observed from 2006 to 2014 as well as the potential correlation between quantitative easing and this development. This, in order to analyse the implications of such a policy on wealth inequality. A database containing information on wealth at the household level is used to carry out the study. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Monetary Policy.