Sökning: "Monetary Policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden Monetary Policy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines whether the effect of the Swedish repo rate on the mortgage rate has changed during the period between the years of 2005-2017. The relation between the repo rate and mortgage rate is examined during three time intervals using regressions and correlation analysis. LÄS MER
2. Revealing distributional transmission channels of monetary policy: Evidence from U.S. household-level dataD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Increasing inequality and a slow recovery have prompted interests in the redistributional effects of monetary policy. In order to improve understanding of transmission channels and to enhance the effectiveness of monetary policy, this thesis sets out to explore heterogeneous consumption responses to monetary policy shocks. To this end, U.S. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, wealth development in Great Britain is observed from 2006 to 2014 as well as the potential correlation between quantitative easing and this development. This, in order to analyse the implications of such a policy on wealth inequality. A database containing information on wealth at the household level is used to carry out the study. LÄS MER
4. Lenient Entry, Stringent Exit: A Political Economy of Foreign Exchange Reserve Demand and Policy in the People's Republic of ChinaMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the links between China’s demand for foreign exchange reserves and the political economy aspects of China’s monetary policy framework since the start of reforms in 1978. In a single-country approach focused on China, this study combines an assessment of the politico-economic factors that may have influenced China’s demand for foreign exchange reserves with a cointegration analysis of the macroeconomic determinants of the demand for reserves. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Inequality of Opportunity has recently emerged in the development agenda. The unequal access to opportunities can reinforce poverty and inequality traps. Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programs have consolidated as an important policy tool to fight against poverty. In addition, they have a great potential to equalize opportunities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Monetary Policy.