Sökning: "Monetary Policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 180 uppsatser innehållade orden Monetary Policy.
1. Revealing distributional transmission channels of monetary policy: Evidence from U.S. household-level dataD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Increasing inequality and a slow recovery have prompted interests in the redistributional effects of monetary policy. In order to improve understanding of transmission channels and to enhance the effectiveness of monetary policy, this thesis sets out to explore heterogeneous consumption responses to monetary policy shocks. To this end, U.S. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Inequality of Opportunity has recently emerged in the development agenda. The unequal access to opportunities can reinforce poverty and inequality traps. Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programs have consolidated as an important policy tool to fight against poverty. In addition, they have a great potential to equalize opportunities. LÄS MER
3. Antecedents of buying intention towards bio-cotton clothing : A quantitative study among young business students at USBEMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Due to the growing involvement of external stakeholders including pressure groups such as Greenpeace, sustainability issues have increasingly become a focus point in the business sector. Thereby, many businesses began to integrate sustainability into their corporate mission and vision. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper provides a framework to disentangle the effects of uncertainty and risk aversion on Euro area sovereign bond yields vis-à-vis Germany, which were often confounded in previous studies. In a second step, the impact of European monetary policy on spreads through its impact on risk aversion is estimated. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We show that competition has a significant impact on the transmission of negative monetary policy rates via bank risk taking. By comparing stock returns for banks before and after the introduction of negative monetary policy rates, it is evident that high-deposit banks in highly competitive financial markets experienced the sharpest decline in net worth. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Monetary Policy.