Sökning: "Monetary Policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade orden Monetary Policy.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper provides a framework to disentangle the effects of uncertainty and risk aversion on Euro area sovereign bond yields vis-à-vis Germany, which were often confounded in previous studies. In a second step, the impact of European monetary policy on spreads through its impact on risk aversion is estimated. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : On March 10, 2016 the ECB surprised financial markets by announcing the latest measure taken under its unconventional asset purchase programs, the CSPP. Through this program the ECB is purchasing corporate bonds and aims to support bond valuations through supply shocks. LÄS MER
3. REMITTANCES AND CORRUPTION IN MIGRANTS’ COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN Corruption Experience of Remittance Recipients in Latin America and the CaribbeanMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore whether and how (monetary) remittance affectspetty corruption in migrants’ countries of origin. Specifically, it investigates whetherremittance recipients are more likely to pay bribes than non-recipients. Two argumentsare put forward. LÄS MER
4. The Effectiveness of Exchange Rate Targeting as a Monetary Policy Tool at the Zero Lower Bound - The Case of the Czech RepublicD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In November 2013, the Czech economy faced significant deflationary pressure as a consequence of a recessionary European environment. In response, the Czech National Bank decided to depreciate its exchange rate artificially and defend a one-sided exchange rate target of 27 CZK/EUR. The goal is to guide inflation back to target. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : In the recent past there has been a significant increase in the adoption and use of various dynamic pricing and revenue management strategies in consumer product and service sectors. The overall goal of these strategies is often to maximize the revenue of the firm. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Monetary Policy.