Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 233 uppsatser innehållade ordet Morality.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The high fantasy genre has often been accused of conservatism and of perpetuating stereotypes. On the other hand, fantasy has also been noted for its capacity to subvert stereotypes and envision alternatives to the current order. LÄS MER
2. Frihetsrörelse eller statskupp? - Om gestaltningen i nyhetsrapporteringen av självständighetsrörelsen i KatalonienKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : On October 1 2017 the citizens in the region of Catalonia held a referendum on independence from Spain, which was declared illegal by the Spanish government. On October 27 2017 the regional government of Catalonia declared independence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : Critiques of cosmopolitanism and its derivatives are explored along the lines of philosophy of politics to find several points of contention with the ideology itself. Primarily it is alleged that cosmopolitanism is a failed marriage between unfeasible philosophy and incoherent politics, the failed synthesis of which leads to a state of apathetic nihilism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I scrutinise and interpret Jürgen Habermas’s claim that justification of moral norms necessitates cognitivism. I do this by analysing the general idea behind his discourse theory of morality and then his metaethics. LÄS MER
5. Here’s What You Should Think About: Media Framing During The United Kingdom European Union membership referendum of 2016Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses the United Kingdom’s European Union membership referendum of 2016 to understand how, within the theoretical context of the hybrid media system, two prominent British media outlets framed their coverage for the British public. Using a typology of five news frames (attribution of responsibility, human interest, conflict, morality and economic consequences) the study applies a quantitative content analysis to a sample of 222 print news articles collected from The Guardian and The Daily Express newspapers and 209 online news articles collected from each media outlets official Facebook page, between the 9th June and 23rd June 2016. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Morality.