Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5484 uppsatser innehållade ordet Multiple.
1. Social Work Education and Human Rights A Comparative Study of Learning and Teaching of Human Rights in University of Gothenburg, Sweden and Makerere University, UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Human rights have been acknowledged internationally as part of the social work profession and important element of social work education. This research therefore aimed at exploring the teaching and learning of human rights in social work education in Gothenburg and Makerere Universities. LÄS MER
2. Perceptions of sanitation structures among poor populations in Lusaka, Zambia: A qualitative studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Only 40% of Zambia’s population has access to improved sanitation facilities. The remaining 60% (mostly people residing in peri-urban areas) share or use unimproved facilities; with others still practicing open defecation. 96% of Kalingalinga households use unimproved pit latrines. LÄS MER
3. Kommunikation och patientsäkerhet i teamarbetet på hybridsal – Operationssjuksköterskans perspektivMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The hybrid procedure is a combination of endovascular technique and open surgery and is performed in a hybrid room where advanced X-ray equipment and a traditional operating room is combined. In the hybrid room, several different professions work together and the scrub nurse is usually a part of the team. LÄS MER
4. Den perioperativa dialogen ur den blivande operationssjuksköterskans perspektiv - En intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Previous studies prove how the perioperative dialogue provides the patient with a care of higher standard through continuity in the perioperative process between the perioperative nurse and the patient. The perioperative dialogue comprises an establishment of a relationship between the nurse and the patient as a fundamental value in order to increase well-being, security and possibility for the patients involvement in its own care. LÄS MER
5. Innovation Ecosystems in the Food Industry: Creating Innovative Food by Sharing Knowledge – A Qualitative Study of the Swedish and Danish Food IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Multiple.