Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7494 uppsatser innehållade ordet Network.
1. THE RISE OF ACE AS A DESCRIPTOR A Linguistic Study Concerning the Jargon within an Online Asexual CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to explore the jargon that can be found within an online asexual community. The most common definition of asexuality is that a person does not feel sexual attraction to any gender. This group of people has since the 1950s gained attention in fields such as biomedicine and social sciences. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Are we bound by any national rules when we act in an organization that only exists in the digital sphere? Could we see the digital sphere as something disconnected from the physical world, and thus exempted from national laws? And how are individuals affected when the digital phenomena have to act in the physical world? Virtual phenomena, such as blockchain technology and various decentralized applications, forces us to consider law from a different perspective. This thesis discusses national laws and general principles of law in the digital world, from the view of a decentralized autonomous organization on a blockchain. LÄS MER
3. A strategic stakeholder mapping for the modular data center industry in Scandinavia: A case study of Swedish Modules ABMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Perceptions of sanitation structures among poor populations in Lusaka, Zambia: A qualitative studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Only 40% of Zambia’s population has access to improved sanitation facilities. The remaining 60% (mostly people residing in peri-urban areas) share or use unimproved facilities; with others still practicing open defecation. 96% of Kalingalinga households use unimproved pit latrines. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Ecosystems, a concept used to describe external inter-organizational networks of actors, is aconcept closely linked to the digital economy. When firms become increasingly networked,organizational boundaries blur, which challenges incumbent firms’ notions of being isolatedentities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Network.