Sökning: "Open Access"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 223 uppsatser innehållade orden Open Access.
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The amount of web APIs that are open to the public is increasing fast. Both the free web APIs as well as the ones that cost money to access. Both bigger and smaller organizations, professional and non-professional developers use these web APIs to add value to their systems or use it to create new applications. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Open access (OA) is a publishing model aimed at increasingthe access to academic research results. The object of thisstudy was to contrast nine colleges and four fundingorganizations in Scandinavia with mandatory OA-policies,and to study how they put OA into practice. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : A large proportion of Zambia’s population lives in rural areas and only 3 percent of themhave access to electricity. This means that they have to cook over open fire that requiresfirewood, and with a growing population this usage will increase deforestation. LÄS MER
4. Doktoranders förhållningssätt till Open Access: En studie av epistemiska kulturers betydelse för doktoranders tankar kring vetenskaplig publiceringKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor-thesis is to study how postgraduates approach open access during times of change within scholarly communication. Our theoretical framework is based upon Knorr Cetinas epistemic cultures and Cullen & Chawners theory that there is a paradigmatic conflict within scholarly communication due to the fact that open access has failed to reach the same level of prominence among researchers as it has within research libraries. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of Rural Sanitation Alternatives in Nepal Using Decision Support System (DSS) ApproachMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A society´s health depends on the access to proper and hygiene sanitation. Half of the population still do not have access to proper sanitation in Nepal; therefore government and non-government organizations are facilitating sanitation access to all the population. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Open Access.