Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade ordet Orthodox.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The adoption of laws in the Russian Federation prohibiting propaganda of homosexuality and “non-traditional sexual relationships” to minors at the regional and federal levels, respectively, has raised questions regarding the role of the Russian Orthodox Church in politics. This project shall evaluate public statements by clerics and other figures serving in the Orthodox Church from 2011 through 2013, as well as interviews conducted with clerics of the Moscow Patriarchate in order to analyze the strategies employed when arguing against public expressions of homosexuality. LÄS MER
2. Tomma kyrkbackar och MC-gudstjänster : En analys av högstadieläroböcker i religionskunskap från Finland och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : This essay compares two series of RE-textbooks written for secondary school students in Finland and Sweden. The aim of the essay is to come to a greater understanding of the similarities and differences between confession based and non-confessional religious education. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Norms and taboos as well as social and religious hierarchies that are entrenched within orthodox hinduism have been established through perceived god-given notions of (im)purity. Parallell to prevalent brahmanism, certain groups have consistently sought to breach these norms by advocating various elements that are in direct opposition to the brahmanic notions of purity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this ethnographic study, I explore the ways, in which the engagement of Polish Catholics with Swedish society generates both adaptation and resistance. The thesis begins with an overview of the history of the Swedish Catholic Church and notes how Poles became one of the most numerous immigrant groups in Sweden during past decades. LÄS MER
5. “We Forgive, But We Do Not Forget”: An Ethnographic Account of Assyrian Christians’ Trails of Trauma and the Making of ‘the Muslim’Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis highlights the multiple layers of how an Assyrian Christian minority group in Sweden constructs the image of ‘the Muslim’. The thesis contributes to a larger debate about diaspora, reconciliation, and local manifestations of Islamophobia by following the view of ‘the Muslim’ in a Syriac Orthodox Church in Gothenburg. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Orthodox.