Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade ordet PFOA.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) is a large family of highly fluorinated chemicals, used in different commercial products (e.g. in clothing, shampoos, kitchenware and fire-fighting foams) utilizing their different properties, and have been found in wildlife, humans and in the environment. LÄS MER
2. Metabolomic study of the effects of perfluorinated compounds on the fatty acid metabolism during the development of Gallus gallus domesticusKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) are two commonly found contaminants associated with various manufacturing products, such as firefighting foam, non-stick coatings, electronics and water repellants. These compounds are persistent, bioaccumulative, and toxic and may therefore pose a serious health risk to living organisms. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : This report aims to try to minimize the impact on drinking water from the use of firefighting foam. This is done through an extensive study of the situation today and the substance PFAS, which has previously contaminated aquifers. PFAS is a substance that can be found in some firefighting foams. LÄS MER
4. Miljögiftsförekomster i utter (Lutra lutra) från Småland : Nuvarande status och förändringar över tid (1966-2014)Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Swedish otter (Lutra lutra) population decreased markedly after the 1950’s and was considered to be seriously threatened for decades. Pollution from industries and other anthropogenic activities were suspected to be the major cause of the decline. LÄS MER
5. En studie av ett grundvattensystem - Geologiska Institutionens provpumpningsanläggning på P7 i RevingehedKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In this study, I have examined a groundwater system located close to a military training camp in Revingehed outside Lund, Sweden. The study includes water analyses of substances in two of three aquifers. The study also shows the effects on the groundwater system when a well located in the third aquifer was pumped with 100 l/min during 3 days. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet PFOA.