Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 792 uppsatser innehållade ordet Packaging.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the logistics flow for a long and fragile component at Volvo Buses. The focus is placed on six areas of the logistics flow for the component, namely, packaging, emballage, handling at the supplier (loading), transportation, handling at the buyer (unloading) and storage. LÄS MER
2. Predicting catastrophic failure in barrier coated packaging board and paper after creasing and folding : Proposing a methodology to predict barrier failure after creasing and foldingMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för kemiteknikKarlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörs- och kemivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Different methods to predict barrier failure in packaging board or paper after converting were investigated. The approach was to compare substrates before and after creasing/folding by applying different barrier tests and to propose a methodology to predict failure in the barrier layer. LÄS MER
3. Shopping Experience in Central and Eastern Europe: Second - class Europeans in a Union of Equals?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years the EU has seen a surge in reports showing that analogical products of dual quality are being sold in different parts of the Union. An East – West divide has been noticed in the way that products of identical branding and packaging are of poorer quality in the Central and Eastern European shops, but not in the Western ones. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to assess the impact of environmental conditions on paper-based flexible laminates tendency to curl. Any deviation in flatness may indeed affect materials processability. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Using multimodal critical discourse analysis, we analyze the food packaging of Lindahl’s, a prominent Swedish quark brand. The purpose of the study analyzes the quark packages semiotic resources, materials and shapes to find out how they communicate ideas and values about health and healthy eating. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Packaging.