Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 uppsatser innehållade ordet Palestine.
1. ”På Guds högra sida sitter en jude”. Bilden av ”judefrågan”, det judiska folket och förintelsen i Evangelii Härold 1939–45Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay is a descriptive study of how the Jewish people was depicted in the Swedish journal Evangelii Härold (EH) during World War II. EH was started in 1916 and published once a week by the leading Swedish pentecostal congregation, Filadelfia in Stockholm. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Conflicts today aren’t just between two opposing parties but are delocalized for many reasons. One of those reasons is the migration of groups affected by conflict to other countries. These groups are known as Conflict-generated diaspora and even though they move across the border, they never really cease to be involved in the conflict back home. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explain the reasons behind the Swedish Social Democrat led government’s recognition of Palestine on the 30th of October 2014. By conducting a single case study, the recognition will be analysed according to two theories: The Rational Actor Model and the Organizational Behavior Model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Arabiska
Sammanfattning : The end of the six-day war brought about a new balance of power and policy in the Levant especially concerning the Palestinian territories. Thus, this bachelor thesis has had the goal of analyzing the actions of the State of Israel as it pertains to the policy of expansion, occupation and settlements starting from 1967. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Palestine.