Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade ordet Pedot.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Fysik och elektroteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The work presented in the thesis is about the evaluation of Organic Electrochemical Transistors (OECTs) for fast scan cyclic voltammetry (FSCV). FSCV is a method which has been used for real time dopamine sensing both in vivo and in vitro. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Biomolekylär och Organisk ElektronikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : We present a novel thylakoid based bio-solar cell capable of generating a photoelectric current of 0.7 µA/cm2. We have introduced an electro conductive polymer, PEDOT-S, to the thylakoid membrane. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Polyelectrolytes are conductive polymers because of their ionic side group and PEDOT-S is one of those conductive polyelectrolytes. Previously, recombinant silk fibre has been dyed with PEDOT-S. PEDOT-S showed that it can be dyed with recombinant silk fibre over a very wide range of pH from 11 to 1.7. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : P3HT single layer, P3HT/PCBM bilayer and P3HT/PCBM inverted bilayer devices were produced by spin coating organic layers onto ITO patterned glass in air, and clamping it with an Au coated silicon wafer, as top electrode, at the end (Figure13). Normal and inverted bilayer devices were also fabricated with and without PEDOT:PSS. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologiTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Biosensor technology is an expanding field of research and there is a great market demand for low-cost disposable sensors. The aim of this project was to come up with a printed, disposable biosensor for glucose based on an organic electrochemical transistor (OECT). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Pedot.