Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 348 uppsatser innehållade ordet Peers.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Every year 8-15% of Swedish women is diagnosed with a postpartum depression after giving birth, this translates to 10 000 women every year. These depressions can continue for weeks up to years and does not only affect the well-being of the mother but also the development of the child due to lack of bonding between the mother and the child. LÄS MER
2. Controlling for Value Creation in Platform Organizations - A Case Study of Evaluative InfrastructuresD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This qualitative case study examines the processes of controlling for value creation in platform organizations. We show that when going from a hierarchical organizational context towards one of heterarchical nature, there is a need for a corresponding change in theoretical notion in order to understand the control mechanisms. LÄS MER
3. Media portrayal of Finnish athletes' mental health : A qualitative study of how Finnish news websites portray Finnish elite athletes with mental health problemsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Background: Since athletes are often perceived as unbreakable, their mental health problems might be bypassed or denigrated by their coach, peers or even by the media. However, athletes are as, if not more, susceptible to mental health problems as anyone else. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Matematiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The changing online environment - where the breadth of the information we are exposed to is algorithmically narrowed - has raised concerns about the creation of "echo chambers"; in which individuals are exposed mainly to information already in alignment with their preconceived ideas and opinions. This thesis explores the role of Twitter as a social media and as an information network, and investigates if exposure to and participation in political discussions resembles echo chambers. LÄS MER
5. The transmission and replication of security practices in development research: A case study of the Busara Center for Behavioral EconomicsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This project investigates how the everyday practices and supporting narratives surrounding personal security for development researchers in Nairobi, Kenya, are communicated, transmitted and replicated among the community of practice. Everyday practices affect development, but are understudied. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Peers.