Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade ordet Peptide.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Teknisk biologi
Sammanfattning : In pharmaceutical development cell cultures are used as in vitro models to evaluate the function of drug candidates. In such research it is vital to have models that resemble the in vivo environment to get reliable results. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Carbetocin is an uncharged cyclic therapeutic peptide with a tendency to aggregate in solution. Aggregation is undesirable since it, for example, can lead to loss of pharmaceutical effects. To gain a better understanding of peptide aggregation, along with a potential to develop better drug formulations, aggregation of carbetocin was studied. LÄS MER
3. Antibodies against type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis. Extended investigations in a large case-control study.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Abstract Introduction Failure in the mechanism of self-tolerance in T or B cells can lead to autoimmunity. One of the autoimmune diseases is rheumatoid arthritis (RA), which is a chronic inflammatory disease of unknown cause and is characterized by systemic inflammation, autoantibodies and joint destruction. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : Circular dichroism (CD) spectroscopy, exploiting the wavelength-dependentdifferential absorption of left- and right-handed circularly polarized light, isa popular method of protein characterization. Theoretically computed CDspectra from quantum mechanical computer models of peptides can widen theapplicability of the method. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Mammals express thirteen different isoforms of the membrane-bound water channel aquaporin in a tissue-dependent manner. From a medical point of view, two of the most studied isoforms are aquaporin (AQP0), also known as major intrinsic protein and aquaporin 2 (AQP2). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Peptide.