Sökning: "Performance evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 952 uppsatser innehållade orden Performance evaluation.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the main concern for IT-related service sector in organizations is to improve IT-Service Management (ITSM) by reducing cost of service in conjunction with growing in their efficiency and effectiveness. Particularly in IT firms, these concerns are much more imperative where the ITSM framework is the main section of providing service and feedback to managers. LÄS MER
2. Logistics Sourcing Strategies in Nonprofit Point-based Organizations - A Case Study of the Supply Chain Processes at MiljonlotterietMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates an investment strategy that involves investing in ten out of the 30 most traded stocks listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, exploiting the market’s reaction to unpredicted events, so called Black Swans. By investing in ten of the stocks with the largest price change after days with extreme negative returns and ten of the stocks with the least change in price after extreme positive returns, the strategy outperforms the market. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of flow cytometry as replacement for plating in invitro measurements of competitive growth under antibiotic stressUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Infektionssjukdomar
Sammanfattning : A method for measuring cell concentration and identity based on flow cytometry (FCM) and fluorescent marking is developed and subsequently compared with traditional plating based methods, with regards to performance, economy and ergonomy. The emphasis is on competitive growth of bacteria under antibiotic stress, but the technique could be used in any situation requiring fast, high throughput counting and identification of cellular populations. LÄS MER
5. Utprövning och prosodisk analys av ord- och nonordsrepetition på en grupp barn med typisk utvecklingMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/LogopediHälsouniversitetet; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/LogopediHälsouniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Previous research has confirmed that the ability to repeat non-words has a close connection to a child’s language acquisition (Adams & Gathercole, 2000; Gray, 2003; Sahlén, Reuterskiöld-Wagner, Nettelbladt & Radeborg, 1999). It is also known that a repetition task is aided if the word is well known to the child (Roy & Chiat, 2004; Sahlén, m. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Performance evaluation.