Sökning: "Philosophy and Religion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Philosophy and Religion.
1. Kaosets inträngande: Nihilismens metamorfoser i Nikanor Teratologens Att hata allt mänskligt liv (2009)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how various aspects of Friedrich Nietzsche’s notorious concept of nihilism can be identified in Nikanor Teratologen’s novel Att hata allt mänskligt liv (2009). Based on the theories formulated in French philosopher Gilles Deleuze’s seminal monograph Nietzsche and the Philosophy (1962), the study incorporates analyses of the novel’s relationship between the British empire and its colonial subject, India; its protagonist, Alexander Cunningham, and his affinities to Nietzsche’s predecessor, and in many regards coming-to-be antipode, Arthur Schopenhauer; its monstrous (im)moral center Bhairava, and the ways he can be interpreted as a personification of Nietzsche’s will to power itself; and, finally, the epitomizing reflections conveyed in its two concluding chapters. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In my thesis I argue that the creating of one's identity through art and through the expression of art, with ekphrasis and existentialist philosophy as windows, is possible. Tove Jansson's novel Pappan och havet is filled with existential angst, the characters are in a desperate search of affiliation. LÄS MER
3. Diakon- och prästämbetena i Svenska kyrkan: En studie av likheter och skillnader vad gäller arbetsuppgifter, legitimitet och resurserKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Church of Sweden is marginalized in society and the membership of the Church is decreasing, which means that the church's economy is on the decline, but the demands on the Church by its members have not decreased. This is a comparative study that deals with the roles of deacons and priests and their contribution to the Church. LÄS MER
4. "Om det är hjärntvätt eller ett frivilligt val att åka dit? Det kan nog vara båda" : En kvalitativ studie utförd i Bryssel om socialarbetares perspektiv på kvinnor, radikalisering och IS.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Radicalization of young people in Brussels is getting more and more common and the followers to ISIS are steadily growing. Lately, the attention has been on women in the radicalization process. The debate has been on wether those young women are brainwashed by ISIS or wether it can be an independent choice to join and travel to ISIS-territories. LÄS MER
5. Token, carrot, or just in the way? The challenge of visualizing acquired knowledge in the era of digital learning and gamification.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kognitionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Metacognition is necessary for learning. Without know-ing what you know, what you don’t know and what you are about to learn, seeking new knowledge becomes both hard and inefficient. At the same time, keeping old facts (as well as old skills) in mind at a meta-level when striv-ing for new insights is not always an easy task. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Philosophy and Religion.