Sökning: "Platform organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Platform organisations.
1. The use of management control systems for enabling users to assess the trustworthiness of actors on platformsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
2. Post-political Numbness of a Digital Society : The Political Condition of Environmental Activism on TwitterMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades, a widespread consensus has emerged regarding the anthropogenic causes and negative impacts of climate change. For instance, the environmental pollution reaches alarming dimensions on a global level implying immanent dangers to the future of humankind and nature. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Informatik
Sammanfattning : Social media is a vast, fluctuant domain that is difficult to grasp, overlook and explain. It is important in our daily lives as well as for organisations, such as traditional media. Traditional media is moving from analogue news propagation to propagating news online, where social media plays a significant role. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : A shift in power has been definite since the introduction of news sharing on social media. The ability to control distribution of news and information has been transferred from large media organisations to acting individuals presented as creators of public opinion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the increase of transnational organisations, global governance today is mainly relying on voluntary standards. One standard is the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Platform organisations.