Sökning: "Print advertising"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Print advertising.
1. Har bilden av maskulinitet åldrats med värdighet? : En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av manlighetsideal i reklamannonser för manliga skönhetsprodukter under 2000-taletKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This study has been conducted with the purpose to examine representations of men and masculinity ideals in advertising for male grooming products. This study also aims to investigate how the male representation has changed during the 2000’s. LÄS MER
2. Retouched! A quantitative study on how the digital modification of models in print advertisements affects consumer reactionsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The display of highly attractive models in advertising and the negative psychological effects the exposure to such unattainable beauty ideals has on consumers is a controversial topic that is widely discussed in literature. Current scandals related to digitally manipulating models fuel the debate. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines information visualization, infographics, as a method of advertising. To answer the initial research question of what makes infographics an appropriate method for print advertising, a practical infographic-based advertising campaign has been designed. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTAlready in 1960, the Harvard professor Theodore Levitt concluded that without the capabilities to adapt, companies risk missing imminent trends and changes in the market and could suddenly be outrun by competitors. The subject of business model adaption has since been heavily discussed and is, if possible, of even greater importance today. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Accompanied by the fast development of technology and channels in the advertisement industry, many traditional incumbents felt pressure and were seeking ways to change or better their own position within the industry.The Nordic Association of Heatset Printer (NAHP), where this thesis was carried out, is largely associated with these traditional channels for advertising, such like newspapers, brochures and magazines. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Print advertising.