Sökning: "Public Cloud"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Public Cloud.
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The public sector in Sweden outsources its core business to a very large extent, whileinsisting on running its IT operations internally in a traditional way. IT as a service ingeneral and cloud computing in particular has become incredibly popular in recentyears, offering cost efficiency and greater ability for the business to concentrate on itscore activities, which is why it should be a promising alternative to the traditional wayof running IT internally. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi och medier
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing has been given a great deal of attention during recent years. Almost all the technology market leaders and leading hosting service providers (like IBM, Microsoft and Verizon) have entered into the Cloud market as Cloud Providers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå/Department of Computer Science, Electrical and Space Engineering
Sammanfattning : Access networks provide connectivity to services for end-users. A common example is an end-user connecting to an Internet Service Provider, ISP, to reach the Internet. The access network can be both wired and wireless.Testing and assuring security in access networks is time-consuming and sometimes hard. LÄS MER
4. Ägandeskap av data i molnet - En studie om företags attityder och resonemang kring ägandeskap när de placerar sin data i molntjänsterKandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing has become a very publicized and popular concept in recent years, both in business literature and research, where data ownership is the security aspect which has usually been ranked the highest of the disadvantages that can be identified with cloud services. Today there is a lack of research on information ownership from an informatics perspective, as it is most often discussed from a legal perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing has recently became a widely discussed topic in the IT industry. More and more organizations consider using the Cloud, because it enables an easy and cost efficient way of hosting applications, with dynamic scaling and geographical distribution possibilities. Still, it is not clear how and when cloud computing should be used. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Public Cloud.