Sökning: "Public sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1235 uppsatser innehållade orden Public sector.
1. Förväntningar kring gamification och dess tillämpning i praktiken En fallstudie på Drottning Silvia Barn- och UngdomssjukhusMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Gamification has gained increasing attention in recent years among both businesses andthe public sector. One important reason is that it has begun to be used as a tool to solvereal problems, such as to motivate and engage people to perform non-pleasurableactivities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. EU-funded Projects and the Management of Knowledge in the Swedish Public Sector - An Exploratory StudyMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Gothenburg is the municipality in Sweden that spends most money on EU funded projects. Theprojects financed are in line with the Europa 2020 agenda, and are concerned with sustainableurban development. LÄS MER
4. Creating Urban Social Sustainability – A case study of stakeholder involvement and success factors in urban development projects in AngeredKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the complex issue of creating socially sustainable urban development, with a specific focus on stakeholder involvement. In recent years the notion of sustainable cities has achieved political momentum (Dempsey et al., 2009). LÄS MER
5. Forced Sustainability - a stated preferences study investigating expected compliance with an externally imposed diet restrictionKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The municipality of Gothenburg aims to drastically reduce greenhouse gas emissions stemming from meals served within the public sector, partially by substituting meat with plant-based alternatives within the schooling system (Göteborgs Stad, 2014). The emission target is set at a 40 percent reduction, and if this is to be met solely through change of diet, three out of five school lunches would have to be vegetarian. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Public sector.