Sökning: "Public sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 892 uppsatser innehållade orden Public sector.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The thesis objective was to study the partnership between the municipality of Gothenburg and three nonprofit organizations concerning the mobile EU-citizens. The study examines how the EU-enlargement affected Sweden and eventually the municipality of Gothenburg, and how Gothenburg responded to the new situation regarding the target group. LÄS MER
2. Stuck in the Middle With You : En kvalitativ studie om förutsättningarna för mellanchefer inom äldreomsorgen i privat och offentlig verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The position of middle-management is a role where the manager is at risk of being caught between its management and its employees. Elderly care is an industry that has been discussed a lot, to a large extent on how businesses should be managed and by whom it should be conducted. LÄS MER
3. ”Det behövs ju röster – starka röster” - en kvalitativ studie av nya förväntningar på kvinnojourernaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, focus was upon the Swedish women's movement, a group of nonprofit organizations who since the late 1970’s have taken responsibility to help and protect people who have experi- enced intimate partner violence (IPV). In 2006 there was a change of the formulation of the Swe- dish Social Services Act, where the responsibility of the local authorities for victims of IPV was increased and explicitly expressed. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how privatization affects the content of the social work carried out at Swedish “HVB-homes”. The institutional care of children is one of the most privatized areas of the Swedish welfare sector and is highly affected by the marketization of both the public and private sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the ability of venture capitalists to time market conditions when deciding between public and private financings as well as issuance of follow-on offerings, focusing on a segment of the U.S. biotechnology industry. This has been assessed by studying the timing of public vs. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Public sector.