Sökning: "Public sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1241 uppsatser innehållade orden Public sector.
1. (Re)Branding the Humanities? A Qualitative Content Analysis of the Portrayal of the Humanities’ at Seven Higher Education Institutions in Sweden during 2015-2016Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to through descriptive qualitative content analysis investigate how seven different institutions of higher education in Sweden present the Humanities, and what kind of brandidentity that emerges from the texts. The essay also aims to investigate if the brand identity bears any of the characteristics of the challenge-driven Humanities that the think-tank Humtank promote (the analysed universities all have representatives in Humtank). LÄS MER
2. Personuppgifter i molnet – nya regler, nya krav En studie om offentliga verksamheters arbete med personuppgifter i molnetKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Recent events, such as the leaks of Snowden's documents about NSA’s spying and Europe’s dismissal of the Safe Harbor agreement has led to Europe rethinking their data protection directive. The main reason behind the change is that Europe believes that the previous directive from 1995 has expired in pace with recent technological developments. LÄS MER
3. The Devil is in the details: A feminist inquiry into diversity initiatives within the Swedish Private SectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Diversity and gender equality are key buzzwords within the private sector in Sweden. The aim of my thesis was to interrogate how diversity is understood within the private sector in Sweden and identify key motivations for its popularity. LÄS MER
4. Förväntningar kring gamification och dess tillämpning i praktiken En fallstudie på Drottning Silvia Barn- och UngdomssjukhusMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Gamification has gained increasing attention in recent years among both businesses andthe public sector. One important reason is that it has begun to be used as a tool to solvereal problems, such as to motivate and engage people to perform non-pleasurableactivities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Public sector.