Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade ordet Punjab.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Rural energy access has been a persistent issue in India causing the country to become one of the most energy poor nations of the world. Despite the launch of several heavily funded programs for the provision of electricity and modern fuels to rural areas, majority of the country‘s village households remain neglected and deficient in energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Milk fever or hypocalcaemia is widely acknowledged disease of dairy animals at the time of parturition. The study was aimed to investigate preventive strategies against milk fever by small and large farmers in Punjab, Pakistan from the year 2011-2013. LÄS MER
3. Empowerment according to whom? A critical assessment of Coca-Cola’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiative Parivartan (5by20) in IndiaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : ”In many parts of the world, opening a bottle of Coca-Cola means opening the doors to economic empowerment for women.” Thus, by founding their latest global campaign 5by20, an initiative aiming to empower five million women before 2020 in their position as small-scale entrepreneurs, Coca Cola engages itself in what is called Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). LÄS MER
4. A Model for spoken English? - A Minor Field Study of Teachers` Attitudes towards spoken English in Punjab, IndiaKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : What model of spoken English a teacher aims for in the classroom is far from self-explanatorywith implications for learners and the future of English Education. Through a SIDA-scolarship this essay — a Minor Field Study, sets out to explore teacher’s attitudes to spokenEnglish in Chandigarh, Punjab and, moreover, whether a model for spoken English exists andthus motivated by a selection of teachers here. LÄS MER
5. Role of ICT in Combating Corruption and Improving Public Service Delivery, A case study of Punjab Information Technology BoardMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Governments in both developing and developed countries provide services to its citizen however some provide better services than the others. Public services generally include facilities of health, education, electricity and water supply, social welfare, transportation, communication and other services. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Punjab.