Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 606 uppsatser innehållade ordet Refugee.
1. Struggling to Feel at Home: An Inquiry into Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees' Experiences of ReintegrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the reintegration process of Sri Lankan Tamil returnees. After the Sri Lankan civil war ended in 2009, a number of refugees who lived in exile in India returned to their country of origin. This research asks how Tamil returnees experience and navigate the reintegration process initiated by their return. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för nationalekonomi och statistik; Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för nationalekonomi och statistik
Sammanfattning : During the refugee crises in Sweden 2015, it became clear that there are several disadvantages with the Swedish reception system. It is well known that refugees and other immigrants are not distributed equally among the country's municipalities. LÄS MER
3. På flykt till gränskontrollernas land : En studie om hur flyktingar gestaltas i Dagens Nyheter och SydsvenskanKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : In the autumn of 2015 a huge amount of refugees were on the run to Sweden. The news media described the situation as a refugee crisis and border controls were initiated. The aim of this study was to examine how two Swedish newspapers, one national and one local, portrayed refugees at the time when the border controls were initiated in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. A Communication Analysis for UNICEF Lebanon - A media landscape of Lebanon, media consumption habits of Syrian refugees and potential C4D interventions to promote social inclusion and child/youth protection for Syrian children and youths in LebanonMaster-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study is to put forward informed C4D recommendations to help organizations like UNICEF combat the situation for Syrian refugee children and youths in Lebanon, who through displacement and resettling into the complex Lebanese socio-political landscape may be at risk of becoming a lost generation. This paper focuses on the prevention and elimination of actions such as bullying, sexual harassment, gender-based violence, and early marriage. LÄS MER
5. Flykten undan klimatförändringar - en undersökning av möjligheten att hävda klimatförändringar som grund för skydd i annan statUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : During many years, migration has been a part of people’s life and the reasons for migration have varied. One group of migrants that has become larger in recent years is the “climate refugees”. This concept has its foundation in the fact that these humans are forced to flee from the effects of climate changes. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Refugee.