Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 662 uppsatser innehållade ordet Refugee.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The use of the concept of tolerance has increased in recent years. One of the reasons is due to the refugee flows that characterize the society and therefore constitute ground for diversity. National governing documents as well as international conventions denotes tolerance as a positive value that should be implemented in school. LÄS MER
2. Universal Welfare State at Stake? The Changing Political Discourse Regarding Inclusive Welfare for Refugees in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for a long time distinguished itself as a major player among few other generous and inclusive welfare states. The Swedish welfare system is characterised by the universal principles based on the idea that all legitimate inhabitants are eligible for welfare support in order to promote overall solidarity among citizens. LÄS MER
3. A Qualitative Approach to Refugee Law and International Migrant Legislation: The Life Stories of Venezuelan EmigrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This research studies the Venezuelan emigrants’ case in order to contest refugee law and international migrant legislation. Fragments-of-life-stories & semi-structured interviews were used as bottom-up approach, and document research including NGO reports was conducted from a top-down perspective, aiming to provide a cohesive, comprehensive and coherent image of what it means to be a Venezuelan emigrant in the last eighteen years. LÄS MER
4. Did the refugee crisis a ect local property prices? The case of temporary housing sites in Gothenburg.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the effects of the refugee inflows on the labour market in Sweden during the years 2003-2013. The impact of the low-skilled labour supply shock on the Swedish labour market is estimated by regressing the average wage level on the regional refugee density. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Refugee.