Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 652 uppsatser innehållade ordet Refugee.
1. A Qualitative Approach to Refugee Law and International Migrant Legislation: The Life Stories of Venezuelan EmigrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This research studies the Venezuelan emigrants’ case in order to contest refugee law and international migrant legislation. Fragments-of-life-stories & semi-structured interviews were used as bottom-up approach, and document research including NGO reports was conducted from a top-down perspective, aiming to provide a cohesive, comprehensive and coherent image of what it means to be a Venezuelan emigrant in the last eighteen years. LÄS MER
2. Did the refugee crisis a ect local property prices? The case of temporary housing sites in Gothenburg.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the effects of the refugee inflows on the labour market in Sweden during the years 2003-2013. The impact of the low-skilled labour supply shock on the Swedish labour market is estimated by regressing the average wage level on the regional refugee density. LÄS MER
4. Unaccompanied Refugee Children in Greece and Their right to Family Reunification with family members in other EU countries: An explorative and explanatory study of the implementation of Dublin Regulation in Greek national legislationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Unaccompanied children/minors (UAC) represents a large proportion of thedemography of refugees in Greece, and many of them have families in other EUcountries they wish to be reunited with. However, the increasingly closed borders andrestricted freedom of movement in Greece have limited the possibility to reach familymembers in the EU. LÄS MER
5. Struggling to Feel at Home: An Inquiry into Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees' Experiences of ReintegrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the reintegration process of Sri Lankan Tamil returnees. After the Sri Lankan civil war ended in 2009, a number of refugees who lived in exile in India returned to their country of origin. This research asks how Tamil returnees experience and navigate the reintegration process initiated by their return. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Refugee.