Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 749 uppsatser innehållade ordet Refugees.
1. GRÄNSLÖS SOLIDARITET? En textanalys av begreppsanvändningen solidaritet i svensk dagspress om flyktingkrisen år 2015Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyse how the concept of solidarity is used by different actors in different contexts in Swedish newspapers, and to analyse which groups are included in the concept of solidarity in the debate on the refugee crisis in 2015. I am also briefly investigating whether it is possible to discern a change over time in the usage of the concept. LÄS MER
2. I FLYKTINGKRISENS SPÅR - En paneldata-analys över andel utrikes födda, flyktingar och dess effekt på löner.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this essay, we examine if the share of foreign born citizens’ effects average income ofdifferent occupations in a region. Further we examine if those effects are due to the number ofrefugees that the region has received. LÄS MER
3. Vi måste hjälpa dom stackars flyktingarna: En kritisk diskursanalys av hjälpande, medlidande och andrafiering i Facebook-gruppen "Grannar i Torslanda"Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This single case study conducted with critical discourse analysis on qualitative interviews and comment fields, aims to critically reflect on the significance of the postcolonial concept of othering. Therefore, the first issue of the essay is about seeking to identify the dominant discourses associated with well-meaning helping expressions in the Facebook-group "Grannar i Torslanda" regarding the "in between- accommodation for refugees" of Lilleby Camping. LÄS MER
4. The Water-Energy-Agriculture nexus in Jordan : A case study on As-Samra wastewater treatment plant in the LowerJordan River BasinMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Historically, water, energy and agricultural resources have been naturally scarce in Jordan, but current economic, demographic, geopolitical and environmental conditions are aggravating the situation. The influxes of refugees are increasing the already high natural population growth; better economic conditions and living standards are changing consumption and production patterns; surrounding conflicts affect the supply of resources; and negative effects associated to climate change can be noticed already. LÄS MER
5. “Fighting to Get Friends” - The Effect of Civil Society Activities on Social Integration of Refugees: Experiences of Refugees from a Danish Civil Society OrganizationMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how refugees experience their participation in civil society organizations and how such participation affects their social integration. Focusing on the experiences of refugees from a community center in Denmark, this qualitative study explores what resources refugees gain from civil society activities and whether these gains affect their social relationships within the host society. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Refugees.